DONATE           TODAY

Cultivating Community

HOW TO DONATE
A check payable to Esperanza Ministries        
Send the check to Esperanza at PO Box 7097 Greenwood, IN 46142
Online
Click Here to make your online donation at the bottom of the page.
WHAT YOUR DONATION DOES

Your financial support makes possible for Esperanza Ministries to change the lives of many.

Through your tax-deductible donations, Esperanza Ministries can continue to serve the community and help those in need just like 1 John 3:18 says “...our love should not be only words and talk. No, our love must be real. We must show our love by the things we do...” We want to let all people know that God has an overwhelming love for them.
We help meet the immigrant community’s needs through programs, classes, advocacy, or simply through the ministry of presence.  
 Of every dollar, 75% goes to direct services for our clients and the other 25% for operations.
Be Part of Someone's Life!

We are very grateful that you want to partner with us and be part of the ministry through your donation. Please let us know if there is a special designation for your dollars. We pray for every donor that helps us in our mission.  Please do let us know your needs or if you would like to contact us.

8823 Madison Ave. Suite 104 Indianapolis, IN 46227

OFFICE - 317.881.HOPE

FAX - 317.376.4212

 

 

We are a 501(c)3, non-profit organization,

able to receive tax-deductible donations.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon